Our compatriots at Cigar Dojo published their list of the 15 Cigars to Smoke Before You Die. The post is very good so we thought we would highlight it here. We encourage you to visit Cigar Dojo and read the full post.
Cigar Dojo states the following about their list:
Below you will find our picks for the best/most important cigars to smoke before you die. Some are rare, some are very rare, some expensive, some illegal, and most are no longer made, meaning you’ll have to pull your sleeves up and get to work! Like we said, no bucket list is fun if it’s too easy.
Keep in mind, we’re not calling this “The World’s Rarest” or “The World’s Most Sought-After Cigars”, so fret not if you don’t see your personal favorites on the list. Just think of this as a nice guideline for you to more easily pen-up your own cigar bucket list.
Here is their list of the 15 Cigars to Smoke Before You Die with a few of my comments.
- Partagás 150 Signature Series
- Tatuaje Mission Pipe Shop CQ1
- Partagás Serie D No. 4
- Under crown Dogma: Cigar Dojo-Please send me one to test!
- Padrón 50th Anniversary
- Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig: Smokey and I had an opportunity to smoke a bunch of these on our trip to Drew Estate’s Cigar Safari a few years back. The Flying Pig is an exceptional smoke.
- Montecristo No. 2: To the U.S. Government. . . I have never smoked one of these Cuban Montecristos. If I had smoked them, I would report that they are absolutely fantastic and I would put them at the top of my Cuban cigar list.
- La Palina Goldie Laguito No. 2
- Fuente Fuente OpusX BBMF
- Cohiba Behike: I’d give Smokey’s right arm for one of these. If you are looking for a right arm, note this in the comments section of this post and we can work out a deal.
- Arturo Fuente Añejo No. 77 “Shark”
- Hoyo de Monterrey Épicure de Luxe
- Room101 OSOK
- Padrón Millenium
- Cuban Davidoff
You can read the full Cigar Dojo post HERE.